"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." --Isaac Asimov
"And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence." --Bertrand Russell
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Quote of the Day x 2 Isaac Asimov x Bertrand Russell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THREE REASONS I.C.E SHOULDN’T EXIST (The Aftermath of Renee Good's Killing)
“Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” ― G...
-
Atheism Defined: Introduction How does one come to be an atheist? For that matter, what is an atheist? What does it mean to embra...
-
Steven Jake, the author of the up and coming blog TheChristian Agnostic , [1] wrote a rather thorough response to my lengthy comment ...
-
Watching the train pass below me as I crossed the bridge over the tracks today got me to thinking about the trolley problem. Basically, t...

No comments:
Post a Comment