Nothing Unusual to Report


I've been busy doing cover design and publishing my books, which is why there has been a lull in blog posts recently.

That said, if you're interested, my anthology on blasphemy, Reason Against Blasphemy, is now available in a second edition (paperback) with a gorgeous matte finish cover. It's a lovely book collecting the freethinkers G.W. Foote and Robert G. Ingersoll's writings on the subject of blasphemy, and it's very enlightening. I highly recommend you get a copy (available on Amazon.com).


Of course, unrelated to religion, I have just finished writing a new novella (222 pages to be exact) entitled The Scarecrow & Lady Kingston Rough Justice. It's only been out a week and already has a 5 star review on Amazon.com! Which is great for me, especially considering I haven't promoted it yet.

Also, the deconverstion anthology Beyond an Absence of Faith will be out in the next month or two. I promise updates as it comes along!


That's all for now.

As always, live well and be wise.

--Advocatus Atheist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conflating Atheism and Agnosticism is a Mistake

Discussing the Historicity of Jesus with a Christian Agnostic