At the end of March the Large Hadron Collider will rev up once again, and those who love science will rejoice the world over! I'll even do a little dance special for the occasion.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THREE REASONS I.C.E SHOULDN’T EXIST (The Aftermath of Renee Good's Killing)
“Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” ― G...
-
Atheism Defined: Introduction How does one come to be an atheist? For that matter, what is an atheist? What does it mean to embra...
-
Steven Jake, the author of the up and coming blog TheChristian Agnostic , [1] wrote a rather thorough response to my lengthy comment ...
-
Watching the train pass below me as I crossed the bridge over the tracks today got me to thinking about the trolley problem. Basically, t...
Yeah! I can hardly wait. The results from these experiements could be truly enlightening.
ReplyDelete